Monday, October 19, 2009

Been a while.. >.>

Wow, I haven't posted since Feb. Silly me. I just re-read what I posted last and I'm like "Wow, I was such a jerk back then!" XD I think I've changed a bit now, I'm nicer than before and I love all my friends. I feel that we're closer than ever and I hope it stays this way for a while. Anyways school's going fine and I'm now a Freshman in high school ^_^ I still write fanfics on fanfiction.com and I still love to draw, read and write. I think that anime and manga is helping me become more confident and able to express myself along with my feelings better, I know that may sound kinda stupid but hey it's how I feel and I'm allowed to vent on my blog XP.

Anyways something random I wanted to post was that last night one of the glow in the dark stars I had on my ceiling fell down onto the keyboard of my laptop while I was typing and I ended up screaming my head off and almost giving myself a heart-attack >///< I know stupid right but like the simplist stuff startles the crap outta me!! Ahhhhh, ranting feels so good! Well I guess I better get going now before my mom yells at me to get off again. See ya next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment