Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Relapse >.>

Wow... today was...eventful... So for 8th period I tutor (By tutor I mean that he does his homework, I check it and if he doesn't understand something then he'll ask me and I'll explain it to him) a 3rd grader named Bradley. At the beginning of school he was nice but tended to take out his anger on me when he was well angry or frustrated. Such at slapping, punching, pinching, and, stabbing (with his pencil) me. I reprimanded him and told him not to but I never told his teacher because I know how it feels to not understand something you were learning in school and to become frustrated or confused, so I feel that I could relate to his problems. Then about the start of second quarter he started acting calmer, more collected, and was able to focus better. I was really happy because he stopped trying to hurt me and he was getting his work done faster. Everything was going well until today when it seems like he relapsed back to how he used to be. I asked him if he took his medicine that morning and he said that he did so I was naturally confused. If he took his medicine then why is he acting this way. By acting this way I mean stubborn to start working and taking an excruciatingly long time on it. Then all of a sudden about half-way during the tutoring session he jumped me, literally. He jumped on top of me and grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked. Then after a while I finally got him off and he stabbed me with a pencil. Normally I can't hold my anger down when someone hits me or something but for Bradley I was willing. But this time around I snapped. I stood up from my beanbag that I was in and poked him in the forehead. I was like, "The next time you physically harass me I'm telling the principal and your teacher, got it!" His eyes widened and he packed up his backpack and said, "I'm leaving." Then we walked towards the door of the library and he started joking about it! I'm not even going to start on how much that pissed me off. So I did what I normally do, ignore him and walk away.

I'm kinda scared about tomorrow though 'cause I mean how am I supposed to act about and around him. If you have any advice for me I'd appreciate a comment with your advice in it, thanks for reading ^_^
-Monsta

No comments:

Post a Comment