Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday

Wow it's Monday already X.X School was long but i had tutoring for math so thats done. Then later tonight i have a basketball game. My dad might come to lunch tomorrow but i'm not worried. I kinda feel myself drifting away from my besties (best friends) and drifting out more to other people that i dont know very well. I found out today that one of my friends, Morgan, told my other friends something that i didnt want her to tell. That kinda pissed me off. Also you know how theres always a bunch of cliques and stuff. Well for us theres the Corn Flakes (cool kids) then theres the Cool nerds (Nerds that are kinda cool) then we have the Secret Circle ( a bunch of random people together.. kinda like the cool nerds.) Then we have The Nerds (Just nerds) Then theres the Fakers (Guys who think there cool but there not) and lastly we have me and my besties we have our own kinda clique (its me, Jess, Mk, Morgan, and Leah.) Oh i forgot about the Drifters (people who drift from one clique to the next) So anyways Morgan is like.. i dunno a rich snotty kid (an only child) and she's been known to spread rumors (I've been her target before so i know it hurts) and then theres Jess (my besties) ((Shes middle-class and has divored parents and a older sister.)) Me and Jess just kinda clicked when we met ^_^ ( but lately we've been drifting apart) Next up is Mk (or McKinley) (( she is adopted with a older bro and younger bro shes also middle-class and we have a lot in common)) Lastly is Leah (shes rich with two older sisters and kinda weird.. ) Oh! I forgot about me.. Well I'm middle class i play basketball and love animals, uhhh i have an older brother and have never had a boyfriend. Thats all for the personal info for now XP Guess that's all i have to say well see ya'll either later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment