Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Post

Hi! This is my first post i guess. I had idea's of making my own blog earlier but i guess either i was too chicken to do it or i just never got to it. Hate to say it but this was inspired by a Manga, Koko Ni Iru Yo!. I guess you can tell now that I like manga and anime (^_^). Anyways i usually do this by hand but dont cha think typing is more efficient. Now down to the heart to heart stuff. I guess sometimes i wish i had someone elses life. Or like was a character from and anime or manga or even that my life was it's own anime (or manga). My friends mostly know that i like to watch anime and read manga and even draw them but i only have 1 friend that likes them (it) too. Whenever i feel like i cant keep up this outer façade i vent and write fan-fic stories and draw. When both of those fail i power up the computer and blast music XD. Now the newest thing i do is blogging! I hope that i can post at least once every day. I'm pretty sure that i dont even know who my real self is.... thats kinda sad no? Right now i'm listening to Fly on the Wall. Hope you respond with advice or help me along this journey thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uayQSM6cR4Q&feature=channel

No comments:

Post a Comment